HTTPS All references and calls to external resources must be absolute and recieved over SSL/TSL, which means that it begins with https://Used domains must have valid SSL-certificates.
BROWSERAds must work in current versions of the browsers listed below, which has to be tested and ensured by the ad producer: - Internet Explorer
- - Mozilla Firefox
- - Safari
- - Opera
- - Google Chrome
- Sound is only to be activated by click - not mouse over.
- Sound must have an on/off button.
- SUBMISSION OF AD MATERIAL
- Ad material must be delivered to DN no later than:
- * 3 working days before the campaign starts for regular ad formats
- * 5-15 workingdays before the campaign starts for special formats
- (contact Adops for further information)
- If the ad material is submitted too late we cannot guarantee planned campaign start.
- Ad material is sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- State information below when you deliver ad material:
- - What advertiser and campaign the ad material refer to
- - Start- and end date
- - Landing-URL's
- - Contactperson and contact information
- Other demands
- The ad producer is responsible for functionalities and design of the ad.
- The ad must not be designed in a way that it can be mistaken for editorial content.
- The material must not contain code that can be damaging to the user.
Tekniska specifikationer samt info om filmkoder finns att hämta på respektive leverantörs hemsida:
Om ni väljer att generera en filmkod via MMS är det viktigt att nedan rekommendationer efterföljs.
Webb-TV har stöd för Vast version 2.0. VPAID stöds ej.
Vi tar för tillfället endast emot VAST-taggar från Adtoox och DCM.
Storlek: Aspect ratio 16:9, rekommenderad upplösning 1920x1080.
Filmlängd: 15 sek
Video codec: H.264
Max framerate: 30
Audio Codec: AAC
Audio sample rate: 48000 Hz
Audio levels: -23 LUFS (+/- 1.0) in the EU as per EBU R128
Max audio true peak: -1.0 dBTP
Video bitrate: minimum 2500 kbps
Audio bitrate: minimum 128 kbps - maximum 320 kbps
FREQUENCY Is always delivered with a frequency of 1 per day. WELCOME PAGE MATERIAL SIZE Max size display: 300kB Max size video: 2000kB FORMAT The material has to be responsive. It means that the ad adjusts accordingly to size of the webreader window's inner size (viewport), with sustained viewability and functionality. Remember that a webreader window's viewport has a wider aspect ratio than screen resolutions, when also accounting for the os and the web readers toolbar. SOUND Sound must be activated by a mouse click - not mouse over. The sound must have an on/off button.
Rollercoaster is a Rich Media format that consist of two images that splits a site in half and expands in full screen as the consumer navigates downwards. If the consumer continues scrolling downwards, the site disappears upwards. The two images in the ad move independently of each other, creating a feeling of depth. The format can also be closed by clicking on a “Close” button. Note: the parallax effect is not supported in Chrome browser on Android, static fallback. Material Rollercoaster - Mobile
- 1 foreground image in 640x1024 px(Safe Area 528x830px), in png with transparent background.
- 1 background image in 640x1024 px(Safe Area 528x830px) , in jpg or png.
Total weight for both elements should not exceed 150kB
- Click links and measurements tags
Panorama Split Video
Split Video is a video format that plays a silent looping video in one part of an ad space and displays and image in the other part. As the consumer clicks on the equalizer symbol, the video plays with audio. External link upon click on anything in the video except the video.
- 1 image in 553x240 px, in jpg or png and max 60kb*.
- 1 video in 16:9 aspect ratio, in MP4, WebM and Ogv. Max 2 mb each.
- Click links and measurements tags.
*Video will take up 427x240 px of the image. Please specify video placement in the order.
Mobile Split Video
Split Video is a video format that plays a silent looping video in one half of an ad space and displays and image in the other half. As the consumer clicks on the equalizer symbol, the video plays with audio. External link upon click on anything in the video except the video. MATERIAL - 1 image in 640x640 px, in jpg or png and max 40kb*. - 1 video in 16:9 aspect ratio, in MP4 and max 2 mb. - Click links and measurements tags. *Video will take up 640x360 px (320x180) of the image.
- WebM files - Vp8 video codec and Vorbis Audio codecs MPEG4, 3GPP and MOV files - Typically supporting h264, mpeg4 video codecs, and AAC audio codec AVI - Many cameras output this format - typically the video codec is MJPEG and audio is PCM MPEGPS - Typically supporting MPEG2 video codec and MP2 audio WMV
16:9 Aspect ratio
Outstream Video Desktop Welcomepage 16:9
Outstream Video Mob 16:9 - Ex. 320x180
Outstream Video Module/Article Module 16:9
Outstream Video Panorama 16:9
2:3 Aspect ratio
Outstream Video Mobile Takeover 2:3
1:1 Aspect ratio
Outstream Video Mob 1:1 – All square ads, Ex. 320x320
Sound: The video may include sound. It will always play without sound when started, with the option for the visitor to enable sound.
Click link: Besides the video file, we need a landing-URL for clicks.
Max weight: 10MB
HTML5 ad material
These guidelines are meant for the produciton of creatives based on HTML5 and will be served as digital advertisement on Bonnier News (Di, DN, Expressen and Bonnier Ad Network).
The following guidelines are important for delivery and the success of the campaign. Creatives that don't follow the guidelines will not be approved. We use Google DFP as our ad server and the guidelines are written to be compatible with that.
We use friendly iframes as our way of delivery.
- It is not allowed to break out from iframe (frame busting).
Contact Adops if the format demands it.
- Animation of elements may not exceed 30 seconds.
- Ad materials have to start rendering of visual elements within 0.5 seconds
- Average processor usage has to be a maximum of 30%, with a maximum peak fo 60%.
- Maximum amount of requests are 15 per ad material.
- The main file of the material must be namned index.html.
- Relative sources are to be used for resources and files in the material.
- References to external resources ¹ must be absolute and start with https//: and must support SSL/TLS.
- It is not allowed to prevent scrolling ².
- Geo Location and similar Web API:s that demands the approval of the user may only be used after user interaction.
¹ Such as CDN and external font libraries.
² Do not use TouchStart as trigger for interaction
(since TouchStart is triggered by scrolling)
We measuer the total weight of the material since HTML5 consists of several different resources and we test how every resource is loaded and in what order.
You can choose to use whitelisted CDN:s, but these will be counted for in the total file size of the material.
Important: If your material demands that the limit is exceeded, contact Ad-ops in time.
Note that measuring scripts and scripts from 3rd parties, such as Google, Sizmek and Adform is counted for as part of the total weight.
That means that you as an ad creator cannot use all of the total weight of the material when you deliver materials including measuring scripts or deliver through a 3rd party, since the measuring script and/or the 3rd party script will take some of the total weight.
Remember that it is possible to load extra resources after user interaction. These resources are not counted for in the initial size limitations.
Bonnier News test all material through Advalidation.com according to specific parameters. Materials that fail in tests will not be approved.
- Never animate hidden elements.
- Try to reduce the number of requests.
- Avoid loading heavy material such as video before user interaction.
STRUCTURE, PACKAGING AND DELIVERY
Since HTML cannot be compressed and delivered as one file it is important to consider the file structure.
The material should be based on an index-file that is named index.html.
When delivering multiple ads, these are to be packaged in individual zip-files.
HTML5 - Click Counting DFP
The material must be adapted to the Google DoubleClick for Publishers (DFP) advertising system that Bonnier News uses.
The clickTag variable should be used as the definition of click-through URL in all clickable areas in the ad.
This in order for us to measure click on it and that it will be possible for AdOps to be able to modify / post the destination url on request.
We therefore recommend using clickTag ie NOT the hardcode click-through URL
DFP warns if there is no correct clickTag or if a URL is encrypted in the ad.
clickTag should be easy for the server to read, do not use any minification or obfuscation. (However, it is no problem to use it on the rest of the material)
The script for the clickTag variable must be in the head tag.
Make sure all areas that are clickable use the clickTag variable as the definition of the click-throug URL.
Examples where clickTag is implemented in the HTML code:
was clickTag = "http://www.google.com"; </ Script>
[The rest of your creative code goes here.] </ Html>
NOTE! Make sure that areas that are clickable use the clickTag variable as the definition of click-through URL:
Multiple click tags count towards the same number.
- Destination links should be attached separately to the message sent to Bonnier News.
- If you have multiple destination links, these are specified with which clickTag is being used.
In a scenario where the destination link must be hard-coded in the creative, for example, when the link is created dynamically or similar. Then clickTag can be added before the destination link shown here:
window.open (clickTag + "http://www.advertisersite.com/subpage", "_blank"); or like this:
window.open (clickTag + dynamicUrlObject, "_blank");
If the destination link contains characters like? or & the link should be encoded as follows:
clickTag + encodeURIComponent ("http://www.advertisersite.com/subpage?var1=12&var2=34")
In this scenario, the destination link does not need to be sent to the publisher, just an explanation that the destination link is hard-coded in the creative and that clickTag tracking has been entered.
Documentation of DFP Click Macro: https://support.google.com/adxbuyer/answer/3187721?hl=en
NOTE: If no other instructions are given we will insert the %%CLICK_URL_UNESC%% macro described in the DFP documentation linked above.
For us to be able to track click count in DFP we need to be able to insert a click macro into the script tag. We would like you to always deliver the
script with a placeholder for where to insert our click macro with the following format: `click="[Google_Click_Macro_Here]"`.
The name of the variable, `click=`, is not important to us,
you can name it whatever you like as long as the placeholder-name is very clear about where to insert the click macro.
Preferably name the placeholder [Google_Click_Macro_Here] as in the example above.
Example Third-Party script:
Terms and Conditions
Checklist for publishing of Alcohol ads
Detailed information about checklist for publishing of alcohol ads Di checklist - click The checklist is valid for all ads that DN accepts no matter where it is published. General rule Marketing of alcoholic beverages are not to be pushy, outreaching or inviting to use of alcohol.