Newspaper format: 271 x 392 mm
Type area full page: 248 x 372 mm
Type area spreads, bleeding towards the center: 519 x 372 mm
(248 + 23 + 248 = 519 mm wide x 372 mm high)
Grid: 100 lines / inch
Resolution on images: 200 dpi
Point magnification: approx. 26%
Maximum total color: 240%
Printing process: Roller set
ICC Profile: ISOnewspaper26v4.icc
Delivery: 2 working days before the release date
All fonts should be included in the PDF. Black text should be only black (K), not cyan (C), magenta (M) or yellow (Y). Negative ("white") text on color plate should be at least 12 pt, sansserif and bold due to. the risk of misspace and point magnification.
All colours should be CMYK. Pantone-decor or RGB-colour may not occur.
PDF-files, single pages with embedded pictures and fonts. PDF-version 1.4 or 1.5. No OPI-comments. Use PDF/X-4:2012 for Photoshop, Distiller and Indesign to create a PDF suitable for print.
The following things are important to check:
- Does the ad contain all the items needed?
- Is CMYK or Grayscale only used?
- Do the pictures have the correct resolution?
- Can the ad print?
To check this, some kind of quality assurance tools are required.
- Acrobat Professional
Please note that the customer:
- is responsible that the material is produced to comply with the requirements above
- is responsible with the ad manufacturer and its repro, so that the material is adapted for magazine printing
- is responislbe that the material is delivered in good time before publciation.